NIPD Genetics: Paid internship in memory of Dr Antonis Antoniou in the Research and Development Department
The leading biotechnology company NIPD Genetics announces the opening of applications for a paid internship in memory of Dr Antonis Antoniou. The paid internship concerns a position in the pioneering Research and Development Department, for July and August 2022.
The internship is addressed to people who have completed their postgraduate or doctoral studies in Biology or other related fields, with working experience in Molecular Biology, Human Genetics or Cancer Biology. The selected candidate will have the opportunity to work in NIPD Genetics’ state-of-the-art laboratories in Nicosia, under the guidance of internationally distinguished scientists.
Dr Antonis Antoniou was an integral and valuable member of the Research and Development team of NIPD Genetics. A man of morals, kindness, and integrity, dedicated to the advancement of Science, who unexpectedly lost his life on 14 August 2021.
NIPD Genetics is a pioneering biotechnology company based in Cyprus, which was founded in 2010 and has been a member of the MEDICOVER network since January 2022. Since its establishment, NIPD Genetics aims to design and develop innovative methods of genetic and bioinformatic analysis to provide specialized genetic laboratory tests. The priority of the company is to provide solutions that lead to early prevention and better clinical management of genetic diseases, as well as to improve people’s clinical care and quality of life.
Eligibility Requirements – Qualified candidates
Applications will be accepted by individuals who:
- Have completed postgraduate or doctoral studies in Biology or other related fields
- Have laboratory experience in Molecular Biology, Human Genetics or Cancer Biology
- Hold degrees from academic institutions recognized by KYSATS
- Have excellent knowledge of Greek and English
- Are not self-employed, not employed or doing an internship at another company, organization, association, academic institution during their internship at NIPD Genetics.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 June 2022.